Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Notes passed to future

Help me if you can,
I'm feeling down
And I do appreciate a comment I found
Help me, enjoy a post by a clown
Won't you please, please help me?




Too much to monitor and things are breaking



History shows that humans and other species can adapt. I need some adapting help.

Lately, I have not been following my blog’s theme (wait, this blog has a theme? Yes, look at the top banner.). Lighten up.

Retirement certainly has given me more time to reflect and overthink my life. This is often not a carefree exercise. Many events and interactions lately are swirling my thoughts and emotions around. I need to remember how to chill.


And now my life has changed in oh so many ways
My blog inspiration seems to vanish in the haze
But every now and then I feel so insecure
I know that I just need a comment like I've never done before




No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing