Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Next Sunday

It must be getting early, clocks are running late.

You’ll be able to say that this coming Sunday morning. The clock will be running 1 hour late. It’s that unnecessary time change again. Ok, some may disagree but IMHO we would all be better off to just leave time set to the standard time and not try to save daylight. Hey what about saving the night?

Really I like the fall change back since I get an extra hour of sleep. Actually they owe us that hour because they stole it from us back in the spring.

Sleeping is my best habit and overall I would rather they not mess with the clock twice a year. These changes must mess with insomniacs more than me.

The grateful helped me out with this post. The Grateful Dead starts their song “A Touch of Grey” with the line about clocks running late.

I’ve mentioned this before in a post back in 2016. Here’s a link to that post. (check it out you'll have an extra hour soon)

Sorry that you feel that way, the only thing there is to say
Every silver lining's got a touch of grey

Oh well, a touch of grey kinda suits you anyway
And that was all I had to say and it's alright








No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing