Monday, October 05, 2020

Float up stream

When I wake up early in the morning
Lift my head, I'm still yawning
When I'm in the middle of a dream
Stay in bed, float up stream (float up stream)
Floating on calm waters is relaxing. If you want to go up stream I suggest getting a paddle. Of course in dreamland floating up stream or in any direction is no problem. You can float anywhere your inner imagination wants to take you.
 
If you didn't recall the Beatles song quoted above, you'll find a youtube clip you can stream below.
 

failed float

No problems in my dreamland. It’s the awake time that bothers me some. My opposable thumb has been opposing me for many months now. It’s very annoying and slightly painful. Bending my fingers so that the little finger touches the thumb doesn’t work like it should. I’m a man losing his grip on aging.

I got to get you into my comments below.




And after all I'm only sleeping.

No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing