Tuesday, September 06, 2016

you talking to me?

you talking to me?

When you hear voices it is always good to tell others it was God talking to you. It’s tough to argue about what happens in someone's head unless you are a neuropsychologist.

I've been known to talk in my sleep. Long ago as a child (just imagine we were all little children once) I awoke once to find my mother next to my bed asking me questions.

I thought to myself, what could that mean 

Am I going crazy, or is this just a dream 
Now wait a minute




Hmmm, I remember a song about something like this. (oh in case you are wondering, the next morning I denied everything my mother heard me tell her.)


I was once out strolling one very hot summer's day
When I thought I'd lay myself down to rest
In a big field of tall grass
I laid there in the sun and felt it caressing my face
As I fell asleep and dreamed
I dreamed I was in a Hollywood movie
And that I was the star of the movie
This really blew my mind
The fact that me an overfed long haired leaping gnome
Should be the star of a Hollywood movie, hmmm
But there I was
I was taken to a place
The hall of the mountain kings
I stood high by the mountain tops
Naked to the world
In front of
Every kind of girl

STOP - I need to tell you a story I heard from a relative recently. 

Back in the days of streaking, he was out one day in a field near an all girls high school drinking Boone’s Farm fine wine (let me know if you are old enough to remember that drink of choice for underage drinkers) with his buddy. I don’t know if this song inspired them but according to his story, they stripped their clothes off and ran through the hallway of the girl’s school. Naked to the world, in front of every kind of girl.



No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing