Saturday, September 03, 2016

Now don't tell me

Now don't tell me, I've nothing to do.

a few clowns short

( above pic was found at National Geographic's FOUND blog. Great site for old pictures. )


“I better find a more suitable solution
Before I reach the most predictable conclusion
To be the victim of my personal delusion
Just to find that I’ve been living an illusion”
(from "Coping Mechanism" by Shovels & Rope - see my old post for more)


Lighten up while I continue my personal delusion.

Heard recently: A friend shared his recent romance discussion he had with his wife of many years. He had asked her what she thought was important.
“So what did you find out?” I asked.
“I’m not sure,” he replies, “she either said attentive lovers or a tent of lovers.”

My post title was inspired by this oldie by The Statler Brothers. We recently attended a local outdoor concert and the band performed a cover of this oldie.



No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing