Monday, February 29, 2016

flashing back

I’m starting to flash back more that a lightning bug (or do you say firefly?). In my last post I flashed back to the sixties and a cake left out in a park melted in the rain.

Not so far back this time. Just 5 or 6 years ago. But 5 years in real life doesn’t come close to match the amount of change of 5 years of youtube life.

Back in 2010 a meme called lip dup caught on. I thought, oh that probably has died out by now. Not so. If you search on “lip dup 2015” the results are still there.

You really need a large group of willing people to create one so most all of them are done at schools. The students look like they are having fun. A steady camera on wheels helps too.

I thought this one from a university in Canada was one of the better ones.



No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing