Monday, December 07, 2015

Fall on your knees

For yonder breaks a new and glorious morn
Fall on your knees!
(brought to you by New Knee Replacement Inc. Do you know most falls happen in the morning? Oh BTW if I fell on my knees you would NOT be hearing angel’s voices. Probably more like a voice from hell.





I still have my original knees and plan on keeping them. How about you?

( my Christmas playlist plays on )


From now on, our troubles will be miles away
Here we are as in olden days
(“as in”? I’m actually in my olden days now!)


You’d better be good for goodness sake. (Or should that be for heaven’s sake?)

(the playlist continues)

Silent night
Holy night
All is calm
All is bright


(those are the best nights because I can sleep in heavenly peace if I just remember to draw the shades to keep the bright out and keep that little drummer boy away)

Tiny tots with their eyes all a-glow Will find hard to sleep tonight (digging out, wrapping and trying to remember where you hid those presents will keep up many parents too.)


It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas (so I should wrap this post present up, you don’t mind if I skip the bows)

Although it been said 
Many times many ways 
Merry Christmas to you

(Hark do you see a comment below?)

No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing