Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Newtonian motion

Let’s get physical.

Isaac Newton long ago wrote some laws regarding motion. His third law states that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.  It's a fundamental law for space travel.

But what about the space your midsection occupies?



a beer ice cream experiment

A new law should be introduced. I’ll call it Lisleman’s third law because he forgot the first two.
For every inaction there will be eventually a bad reaction from looking in the mirror.

Einstein introduced the spacetime concept. Most of us today find as time passes that space around our midsection expands.

Now that my mid-section has expanded over the years (dark energy expansion?) I wonder if I can call a t-shirt a t-shirt. I don’t know what letter to use. It appears more like an ‘A’ with a dull top or maybe a ‘B’ with a large bottom.

Poetry in motion, lovely locomotion, my motion is not. Ok, my motion was never really poetry. However, I’m not broken down like a train wreck yet.



Next time I should try to work the fig newton into this.


 

No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing