Sunday, November 09, 2014

I have nothing to say

However, I might be able to come up with a word or two to write.

When I first started blogging I felt like I had just stumbled into a dark room with a floor covered in lego pieces. I needed to turn on the light and start putting the pieces together.  The creations started to take form.  I found a few nice bright colored pieces.  Once in awhile I would try a section of new pieces and the whole thing would break apart.  Oh the lego life.





I can’t help it ‘bout the shape I’m in. I can’t sing, I ain’t pretty and my legs are thin. But don’t ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer you want me to.

Oh well.



Final Notice (they are never final really): This is to advise you that, unless otherwise expressly indicated, personal advice contained in this post is not intended to be used.





No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing