Wednesday, September 03, 2014

wishy washy wednesday

Should I post or should I wash my socks?

My darling will surely let me know.


should I jump or wait for it to drop?

I don't know, maybe my ventromedial prefrontal cortex is on the fritz. According to this Huffington Post article scientists have linked that part of our brains to decisiveness. They imaged the subjects brains while they asked them what they wanted to eat. Ok, I'm no scientist (aspire to be a mad scientist someday) but I would suggest tougher questions that what I want to eat. I have NO problem making eating decisions. How about you?

Well today has been one of the days that was fine but difficult to pin down the annoying parts. A wishy washy day.


WednesdayWishes



The idea of wishy washy came to me after reading Unknown Mami's post on wishes for universe. I don't have a clue about her washy activities but she is very wishy.




No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing