Monday, October 30, 2006

Help promote freedom - VOTE



It's easier not to vote than to vote, but how does that keep our freedoms alive? The election professionals seem to only know how to generate negative messages and that really turns me off. It has me wondering at times if they (those election pros) even want us to vote.

I hope you can fight the spin and still get out to your polling place and register your opinion.

If you click the above title it links to Fact Check that I found in the 2004 election. They seem to be fair. They are critical of both sides and try to deliver the facts behind campaign statements. I recent item up there talks about the amount of negative ads.

You'll find coverage and analysis all over. Here's the coverage from PBS.

No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing