Monday, September 16, 2019

my favorite things

Raindrops on roses
And whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Blog postings tagged as memory flings
These are a few of my favorite things


Today I've been going back into my blog postings. Fortunately, I remembered to tag many as memories. Since most of my postings have pictures and music clips, the exercise refreshes my outlook.


Relax

One posting, holy toast almighty, caught my attention enough to share the picture I had used in the post once more. Here's the picture below. It was taken in Vienna. I suspect the imaginative sculptor had many weird dreams. The figure looks happy.


Imaginative sculpture 


As it often happens I needed to update a youtube link to a music clip I had included (damn lawyers). I'll also include the updated music clip below.








Browse every blog
Binge every stream
Comment on all my postings
Til you find your dream

(boy I know how to ruin lyrics)


No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing