Would flimsy sound better? Tough call feeble vs. flimsy.
The world is back in school. Actually if the world went back to school maybe we would learn something. I didn’t enjoy school until I was much older. College was great.
Oh yeah, fragments. I told you they were flimsy. So much so that the fan behind me blew them out of my ears.
I don’t think she is feeble or flimsy. I do know she writes a great blog, is a teacher with a heart and recent got into a fight with google. I’m referring to the one and only Mrs. 4444 (that’s what she is known as outside of G+). Check out her rock-solid fragments and watch your toes she may drop one.
Blogging benefit - You often find people liking your comments which is unlike your relatives.
Oh remind me to complete the post titled “why would he take my pants”. Good story.
“This is your final notice” - oh I wish that was true. They are liars because they say that in every voice message they leave. How many “final” notices can there be?
Title of my teenage dating memoir:
“I fought the bra and the bra won”
Here’s a quick outline (it’s a start):
- I told her that the cisco kid was a friend of mine.
- I convinced her to empty a few Boone’s Farm bottles with me during a perfect day at Lake Arewethereyet.
- I never got there, but the wine was fine.
- I don’t think she believed my cisco kid story. If I only had a horse.
- Until you walk in my flip-flops, you will never understand.