Thursday, July 27, 2023

Gimme some coolin

Please read carefully as my words have changed. (I aspire to select thoughtful words.
 
Hey

Well, my temperature's rising, and my feet on the floor
Crazy people knocking 'cause they're wanting some more
Let me in, baby, I don't know what you got
But you better take it easy, this place is hot

Gimme some coolin

cold snow coolin

July 2023 - record setting heat especially for wide areas of the southwest US. Now, I must point out that I do not live in the southwest. This national heat wave story must of been on my mind when I listening to an old favorite song, "Gimme Some Lovin" by the Spence Davis Group. Just change one word in the lyrics to "coolin" and maybe it could bring a bit of attention to our climate crisis.

 

While I'm just a blogger who enjoys lyrics of mostly classic rock, I hope we work harder to change our ways and invent new methods to mitigate the many effects of our climate crisis.

This recent heat dome missed where I live this past month. Other effects did come to the area. Flooding, and wildfire smoke have caused problems.

 

Better take it easy 'cos the place is on fire
Been a hard day and I don't know what to do

As I age, I’m thinking of changing the ‘B’ on my Bucket List to an ‘F’. What do you think?

 

No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing