Saturday, October 15, 2022

Don't need no credit card to ride

Don't need no credit card to ride this train.
 
That's a bit long for a post title. However, it's a good line for a song.

The power of love can move people to act in good ways.


It's strong and it's sudden and it's cruel sometimes
But it might just save your life
There are many powers, solar power, hydro power, muscle power, etc. But here in the US we need to remember the power of voting.

"The Power of Love" was released in the mid 1980's. Compared to today, I had more muscle power back then.

I could even slalom (BTW I had to look up the spelling of that) on the water. Here's a short clip my younger sister shot from the boat.

 

 

 (Hey did I do a good job fitting that clip of myself in this post? Just posting the clip by itself seems like too much self promotion.)

No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing