Monday, July 11, 2022

Searching for something to say

Feeling like I ought to sleep 
Spinning room is sinking deep 
Searching for something to say
 
Those words were playing in my headphones when I thought, yes I feel that way. Ok, most all time the room is not spinning or sinking but I never know what to expect in these crazy times.
 
These lines come from the Chicago song "25 or 6 to 4" (personal note - I never felt very comfortable sitting cross-legged on the floor)
 
staring too long and hard

 
Like others, I wondered what this song was about. It's about what to write about in your next blog post. No, it was about trying to compose a song over a long night.
 
Life is a struggle even without others creating tragedies such as insurrections, war and other atrocities. Too many issues to cover in a blog post.
 
Tomorrow there will another televised report from the 
House Jan. 6 committee. Are enough people paying attention?
 
 
Can't you just see it in his face?

Here are a few lines from the Monkees’ song “Words” that remind of that former orange headed president and his close friends.

But all I can hear are those
Words that never were true
Spoken to help nobody but you
Words with lies inside




No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing