Sunday, February 27, 2022

words thoughts or thoughts words

What is coming right up, will be left up to you or in other words it is still up in the air. Add your comments below.
 
Do words create thoughts or thoughts create words?
 
Whatever.
 
Probably goes both ways. Occasionally the word/thought cycle spins a few brainwaves that eventually  produce a post.
 
Hey I'm walking here



Brain Squeeze

I offer you a short diversion from the current tragic news of a crazy senseless invasion.
 
😟
 
I'm a poor speller and find many words tricky. I wrote the following sentence to help me with two similar sounding words.
 
I agree with your sentiment about the river sediment.
 
😟
 
Last year I drove my older sister over to a less than desirable area of our hometown. She was on a short visit and wanted to take a few pictures of old houses related to her past.

I said to her, "if anyone asks what you are doing here, tell them you are researching a murder. They probably will ask which one."
 
We didn't need to use that line that day. I plan to keep it handy for future encounters.
 
😟
 
I can't say my words flow much like the imaginary given in the Beatles' song "Across the Universe". 
Words are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup
They slither wildly as they slip away across the universe
Pools of sorrow, waves of joy are drifting through my opened mind
Possessing and caressing me
 

 

No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing