Thursday, August 22, 2019

searching for something

I know I'm searching for something
Something so undefined
That it can only be seen
By the eyes of the blind

Too many words for a T-shirt? I've had conversations with strangers because of what was on my T-shirt but these lyrics might be too wordy for a quick glance at my shirt.


down by the river cooling off

Those searching for something words at the start of this post were taken from the Billy Joel song, "The River of Dreams".







I don't go walking in my sleep, but I do go searching for something in my dreams.  It does seem dreams are like rivers because they are so fluid as they flow through the night. I suspect my something discovery will stay elusive. I'll just enjoy dreaming about what it might be.


fake fish real river


Oh, wait a different song is playing now.

What if all these fantasies
Come flailing around
Now I've said too much

See ya, I'll be back to read any and all comments. Meanwhile, listen up or down, just listen.

No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing