Friday, July 15, 2016

it’s been awhile since

It's been awhile since I did a parody. Or as many might say ruined another good song. "I Will Follow Him" did get an update from the 60's versions when they used it in the movie "Sister Act". Here's a social media type update since the term "follow" has taken on a new meaning in our social media world.

I will follow him
Follow him where ever he may post
And near him I always will be
Because with apps he’s never away
He is my destiny

I will follow him
Ever since he reshared my tweet, I knew
There isn't a data plan too steep
A wi-fi signal so weak it can keep
Keep me away, away from his tweet

I text him, I text him, I text him
And where he goes I'll follow, I'll follow, I'll follow
I will follow him, follow him where ever he may post
There isn't a data plan too steep
A wi-fi signal so weak it can keep, keep me away

I will follow him
Follow him where ever he may post
There isn't a data plan too steep
A wi-fi signal so weak it can keep
Keep me away, away from his tweet

Did you follow along? I don't consider this one as good as my "The Likes of Facebook" parody (here's the link).

Still I did find a great performance of "I Will Follow Him" on youtube. It's worth the listen.

No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing