Monday, February 08, 2016

doesn’t matter

I often puzzle over what to post here. Really I should just limit my puzzling to sudoku. Much of what I have to say doesn’t matter much in the big scheme of things. I don’t have an agenda here beyond getting a bit of feedback on any of my many thoughts.




Some odd arrangement of neurons fired off while I was looking at funny/clever stuff on pinterest and produced this:
I recall having teachers in habits long ago, but I don’t recall any of the habits they taught me.


it's better to slide into it

than getting bogged down in too much thought

“Cat: Where are you going?
Alice: Which way should I go?
Cat: That depends on where you are going.
Alice: I don’t know.
Cat: Then it doesn’t matter which way you go.”
...
“Do you think I’ve gone round the bend?”
“I’m afraid so. You’re mad, bonkers, completely off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret. All the best people are.”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland


You know Willie Nelson expressed it a little differently, but I can’t wait to get on the blog again.

No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing