Wednesday, January 06, 2016

don’t sleep in the subway

I do enjoy songs that incorporate crescendos. I doubt that technique translates very well to conversations. A fast raising voice is taken as a shout. If I could sing it, would my message be more powerful? Do you ever wish you had some backup singers to help you make a point?

Don't Sleep in the Subway -- Beside the obvious sleeping advice of this song, you can find plenty of other advice in it too.

...You don't realize
that it's all compromise
and the problems are so overrated...

Now I’ve never slept in the subway but there were times I felt everything was going down the tubes.





BTW my second choice for my first 2016 post was the upcoming National Static Electricity Day. It seemed like wasted energy to me.

No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing