Tuesday, October 13, 2015

uh I don't know

So many things I don't know. However since I also don't know my limitations I'll just share my opinions on those things anyway.




Attention: If you are reading this right now, you maybe eligible to leave a comment below.


Now for a mind bending exercise try lifting these thoughts of mine higher.


when religion and parking mix

You can lead a horse to water and if it's made of fiberglass you can paint it.


Do witches have special advance spell checkers?

Retirement - Discovering it’s a bank holiday as you pull up into the driveup. Keeping the days of the week straight is tough enough. These holidays just confuse me.




Really I should just relax, lighten-up and do the hustle (the hustle told us to "do it" long before Nike).


No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing