Friday, May 15, 2015

post of the Phoenix

Sh’Boom sh’boom
Hello, hello again, sh-boom, and hopin’ we meet again.
ya-da-da-da-da-da
Sh’Boom

Blogging could be a dream or a long drawn out frustration. You just need the right choice of words and attitude.

I’m back. Actually maybe I’m back. I never did the post per day routine. I think my average was about 3-4 posts a week. But really does anyone care about posting frequency?

Since my blog didn’t stop in a show of flames and combustion, maybe Phoenix is the wrong myth to use in the title (honestly did you forget the post title already?). Also this blog break has not been that long. Anyway, I would never give you the bird.



what rules?

I’m not sure if this next go around of blogging will be that different than my last. I’ll still be thinking of song lyrics, attempting parodies, and complaining about facebook.

While I’ve been off my blog posting routine, I’ve jotted down a note or two (should writing on a laptop be called jotting?). Notes, ideas, characters on my screen? I don’t know.

The blog from Ipanema - Hey if you send enough money I could travel down to Ipanema and do a post.


lighten up relax





If I was Frank (and had his band) I would sing, “come blog with me”, or “I’ve got your comment under my blog”. She-who-wonders-why-I-blog loves Frank’s version of "Witchcraft". Here’s my twist on it - Blogcraft.
Those pictures of my hair
That blank whatever stare
That strips my conscience bare
It’s Blogcraft

And I’ve got no defense for it
Ideas are too intense for it
What good would common sense for it do

Cause it’s blogcraft wicked blogcraft
And although I know it’s strictly taboo
When you arouse the words in me
My head says yes indeed in me
Proceed with what you’re leading me to

It’s such an ancient pitch
But one that I’d wouldn’t switch
Cause it’s nicer to bitch with you
(imagine the big band sound here )

Cause it’s blogcraft that crazy blogcraft
And although I know it’s strictly taboo
When you arouse the words in me
My head says yes indeed in me
Proceed with what you’re leading me to

It’s such an ancient pitch
But one that I’d never switch
Cause it’s nicer to bitch with you




I thought of working on "Bloggers in the Night" but I don’t want to go there. Bloggers in the night exchanging comments. Do be do be do ….

The more I think about it perhaps irregular posting is a good thing for blogcraft.

No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing