Sunday, April 19, 2015

a lost linky feeling and floor needs sweeping

I look at the floor and I see it needs sweeping
Still my broom gently weeps

I don’t pay enough attention to the floor, the dust and a multitude of general maintenance issues all around me. Why I find blogging easier than sweeping or cleaning, I’m not sure. It might have to do with being lazy.

I’ve lost that linky feeling that blogging provided. At least I’ve never lost that loving feline. I’ve never had a pet cat to lose. They say we are creatures of habit. I would say creatures of short habits.





I look at the world and I notice it's turning

I don't know how you were diverted (probably Facebook)
You were perverted too (Facebook again)
I don't know why you were inverted (your smartphone)
No one alerted you







Thanks everyone, I’m taking a long break from this. All the best and lighten up.

No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing