Thursday, February 19, 2015

fragments are tax free

Many fragments might have frozen this week. I heard from one weather report that this arctic cold mass came from Russia. What, a new twist to a cold war?

Being further north than me, I suspect Mrs. 4444 dealt with even colder days than us. As long as the cold winter weather doesn’t kill your power or internet connection, I suggest you browse over to her blog. Maybe her fragments might need warming.





It was nice being able to watch some entertaining TV this week. The SNL-40 event last Sunday was great. I first watched SNL back when I was in USAF. Back in the mid 70’s I pulled shift duty for a communication center. Most night shifts were slow (no wars breaking out) so we had a TV running to be sure we stayed awake. I really enjoy the SNL humor, especially parodies of commercials.

Then on Monday night there was the tribute to Stevie Wonder. One of the newer performers (new to me anyway) is Gary Clark Jr.  A very talented guitar player. So many great Stevie Wonder songs performed in that tribute.

Today we have the benefit of youtube for watching many of these performances. Any follower of this blog probably knows I’m a big youtube watcher. Jimmy Fallon tells a good (slightly long) story about the SNL 40 night and its afterparty - here’s the clip link.



Ah sometimes I grow so tired.
But I know I’ve got one thing I got to do. Taxes.
Ramble on,
And nows the time, the time is now
To file my taxes.

I must tell myself to keep calm and ramble on.






One thing much better than taxes is buttermilk pancakes with my wife's homemade blueberry sauce.



I collected those clip art images from a google docs add-on called Openclipart. (If you use google docs you just need to open “Get add-ons” under the “Add-ons” menu. I found going to the site openclipart.org works good too.)


No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing