Saturday, October 04, 2014

what’s in the fragment patch

It's pumpkin patch season again.  Hope everyone finds a pumpkin they like.  I recall times when the kids had a long decision process to work through for the right pumpkin.
 

Please explore my fragment patch below. Be sure to check out what’s in the fragment patch over at Mrs. 4444's blog.  


she has been to a pumpkin patch this fall

Well I hope I didn't cause you to wait in some cyberspace virtual line waiting for my FF post. Actually virtual waiting lines might be a great idea.  
This post was delayed for a good reason.  We had a guest visitor.  We shared a little pub time and showed him around the area.




Centuries ago I bet there was a father worried about the younger generation's dependence on grocery stores and packaged foods.




Maybe I've written this before - I’d rather be a hammer than a nail. I’d rather be a blog idea than a FaceBook post.

At times I wonder if FB should be rename VB for VitriolBook.


My latest FB tip - There is an unlimited supply of political stuff to share but that doesn't mean we want to see it. Stop and think how many people want to listen to political ads?



Remember Yes?

Move me on to any black square
BLOG me anytime you want
Just remember that the goal
Is for us all to capture a comment


No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing