Thursday, July 24, 2014

fragments of the friday nature

The collector of fragments, Mrs. 4444, will be collecting them again this Friday. Lately, I'm wondering if she will start collecting cats and dogs too. She has added a few over the past year. You can see her newest pet, a kitten named Fragment, on her blog. Alright I'm joking a little, the cat is called Ted (Fragment would have been a great name).


hazy lazy moon


Oh three dog night, joy to the world, we have had a few visitors recently. Eli didn't come but my brother-in-law and his wife did. We joined other brothers for a Sunday out in the country. Well, I've never been to Spain. Our youngest granddaughter kinda likes the Beatles. I'm planning on going Oklahoma.


typewriter, sewing machine table just like my mom's


I spotted the above typewriter and sewing table at an antique shop last weekend. Having both of the same type items in my childhood and seeing them together was a little strange. After our mother had passed, my share of the household items didn't include these. Getting the old piano has brought many moments of fun with our kids and our grandkids, so I'm not complaining.

wish we could share popcorn on blogs



from a survey - Bank of America’s inaugural report on “Trends in Consumer Mobility” found that 13 percent of people are compulsive phone checkers and can’t make it for an hour without their phone. Another 34 percent said they’d feel naked if they had to go 24 hours without it. This is all fine with me. The percentage of people I would definitely NOT want to see naked is much greater than 34 percent.


remember my contest?


I’ve been known to occasionally have classical gas. It’s just too bad I can’t play acoustic guitar.




CHRIS ROCK JOKE
When you die at 72, no matter what you die of, it's natural causes. Even if you get hit by a truck, it's natural causes. 'Cause if you was younger, you'd have got out the way!



escape to space

Any of you remember back in the pre-texting pre-twitter age when you might throw a few pebbles at a window to get the attention of a friend? It occurred to me that leaving comments on your friends blog window is a virtual way of tossing pebbles on their window. So toss a comment. Gently so as not to crack the virtual view.

Yo, leave a comment.



Half-Past Kissin' Time


Circular Notice (best kind of notice don’t you think?): This is to advise you that, unless otherwise expressly indicated, personal advice contained in this post is not intended to be used.

No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing