Sunday, July 07, 2013

two pics for monday

This post is a little late for the Sundays in my City meme run by Unknown Mami. I just popped over there and discovered she started it late this week by accident. I detest schedules myself so I suggest we just push Sunday over on Monday and start the week on Tuesday. You cool with that?

No matter what day you think/feel it is, here are two pictures I came across on a recent internet journey. This first one I spotted out of the corner of my eye while on FB. I guess the ad company pick this picture because it was a curious scene. I'm not sure which person is the golf killer but since the girl has the club I'm betting on her.  (I say he gets it in the kidneys in the next frame)




this a pic of the ad but not the ad


The next one comes from a fun blog called "Awesome People Hanging Out Together". I call this one "The day Richard Branson lost his big toe".

you put the toe in the coconut
 
Check out a variety of photos from around the blogs at Unknown Mami's place.


Unknown Mami

14 comments:

OneStonedCrow said...

hehehe ... yeah, there's a song somewhere about cocanuts ...

.... happens to me often that I get so hung-up in my work that i lose a day during the week ... gets me into trouble sometimes ...

Bijoux said...

Both of those photos are amusing. I think the second photo could also be called "Branson may lose a nut!"

I saw your comment in my email box, but for some weird reason, it isn't appear in my blog. Weird! First time that has happened.

Cheryl P. said...

I think maybe Richard Branson could afford a prosthetic toe,,,oh wait, he probably owns a prosthetic company.

Single Mom in the South said...

It's summer and my children are with their dad this week... who needs a schedule... I have no place to be...but I wouldn't mind being on that beach... minus the big knife/sword!

Dawn@LightenUp! said...

Beware the Golf Swing Killer! And watch out for your toes!

lisleman said...

that silly song came to mind when I was posting the picture. thanks

lisleman said...

LOL that's a good one. Maybe the comment system thought my comment was spam? thanks

lisleman said...

I wonder if he owns the island. The little bit I've seen of him in the media leaves me thinking he might not be too bad of guy. He certainly has big bold ideas. thanks

lisleman said...

thanks

lisleman said...

no schedule is relaxing for me. thanks

Joanne said...

The first one would also qualify for AFV's Head, Gut or Groin contest.

lisleman said...

I believe I know what you are talking about. That's the one where you need to guess if the victim is going get it in the head, gut, or groin. You are right. thanks

Joanna Jenkins said...

"The day Richard Branson lost his big toe".... or something. That photo is a hoot.

lisleman said...

thanks

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing