Thursday, November 24, 2011

wait where's grandma

This is an old story but I posted it back when I had very few readers and it's about Thanksgiving and traveling.

I wish all of you good holiday traveling and visiting.

grandma

US Airways lost Grandma 

Wow that family will have an interesting conversation at Thanksgiving dinner. The 83-year old wheelchair-bound lady was wheeled onto the wrong flight. Instead of Tampa FL, she ended up in Puerto Rico. 

Hmm, wonder if she likes rum. I've been to Puerto Rico and had a great time there but then it was a planned visit.  I guess they don't really check those boarding passes. The Tampa flight was probably full.

6 comments:

Bearmancartoons said...

she probably had a better time in PR

Sparkle Farkle said...

If it were me in that chair today, it would be because I was doing it on purpose. LOL! (Holidays can be stressfull, can't they?)  Happy Thanksgiving! May your turkey-y appetite be as big as a Macy's Parade balloon!

CaliforniaGirl500 said...

Happy Thanksgiving Lisle Man

W.C. Camp said...

You know what's weird is that is EXACTLY how I look watching the Macy's parade on Thanksgiving morning! Happy T Day Lisleman! W.C.C.

oceangirl said...

Wow!  I wish that would happen to me.

Secret Agent Woman said...

I had a great time in Puerto Rico - I wouldn't mind being sent there by accident as long as they put me up in a hotel for a couple of nights!

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing