Wednesday, November 16, 2011

blogging by ABBA

(if you don’t know ABBA just click away, this will not make sense - on second thought this will probably not make sense anyway so go ahead read it)



You start blogging. -->
Take A Chance On Me
if you got no place to go when you’re feeling down, read my blog 
- it’s magic - 
you can take your time baby I’m in no hurry - 
my blog is strong enough to last when things are rough.

You get your blog idea going. You get inspired. -->
I Have A Dream  
If you see the wonder of a blog tale, 
You can tweet the post your tweet won’t fail, 
I believe in Angels, 
Something good in every comment I read


You get a few followers. -->
Knowing Me, Knowing You 
it’s the best I can do 
memories, good days, bad days, they’ll be on my blog always.


You find and follow other blogs. -->
Mamma Mia 
momma blogs use many memes = meme-a-mia


Blogging buddies become a more regular part of your blog. You share links, shout outs. -->
The Name of the Game 
I’m getting more open-hearted, 
So I wanna know, 
what’s the name of your blog.


You lose followers. --> 
S.O.S 
where are those happy days they seem so hard to find - when you’re gone how can I even try to go on - 
when you’re gone though I try how can I carry on - 
what happen to my followers it used to be so good. 


I can’t dance so maybe you could help me fit “Dancing Queen” into this. Now if it were called “Blogging Queen” that would be a different story.


14 comments:

Nezzy said...

Thanks OK man, I've got the Dancin' Queen covered for ya!!!

I love Abba!!!

God bless and have a fantastic day!!!  :o)

lisleman said...

great so are you a dancing queen?  They made some great music but they are not my favorite.  I just started thinking of "Take a Chance on Me" while I was blogging the other day.  thanks all the best

frau said...

Love abba......love how you compared it to a blog...you are brilliant! Made me laugh....were do the followers go?? Weird when a blog just disappears...following and out of no where they are gone...no goodbye's nothing!! 

oceangirl said...

I am in ABBA at the moment.  One of us is crying, one of us is lying..

lisleman said...

brilliant - oh - you know how that just encourages me which is great thanks.
followers - well I don't think they are like leprechauns but sometimes they do disappear.  Probably eaten up by facebook.
Blog disappearing - now I call that a Forrest Gump move.  Remember (you saw the movie right?) when he is running back and forth across the country and then just quits in the middle of the road?
thanks - ah brilliant such a good word

lisleman said...

...Now it's different, I want you to know...
don't be staring at the ceiling - get out there and greet the world with your big smile.  Someone will smile back.
thanks  I didn't use that one but thanks it's good but sad.  all the best

savannah said...

i'm typing to the music, sugarpie! if you change your mind, take a chance on me and i'll blog more... ;) xoxoxo

Barbara said...

So creative! And I bet you can dance!

Bearmancartoons said...

You should have written Mama Mia...it would have been more entertaining.

lisleman said...

Hey if you have their agent's contact maybe we could work out a deal for a rewrite.  You could be my agent since I don't have one.
thanks

lisleman said...

thanks - I can do interpretive dance having just my own interpretation and wine helps.

lisleman said...

chances are you will blog more.  thanks

Jene said...

And now I'm going to have Take a Chance stuck in my head all day :)

lisleman said...

the dangers of youtube sharing.

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing