Saturday, April 23, 2011

lisleman gets answer


Bloggers are very smart people. We know this because we are bloggers.

One of the blogs I follow covers science with a personal touch. The blogger works for NASA and I believe she gets an interesting inside view.  Not long ago, I asked a question in the comment section there. It must have been a good question (all questions are good) because she wrote a post about it.


Warning you might learn something about NASA’s space program. I did.



another circus 

4 comments:

antares cryptos said...

Great. Yeah, we're years behind science fiction;)

Bearmancartoons said...

Phew with a name like Pillow Astronaut, I was scared she would be the type to wear a diaper and travel 100's of miles in a car to go after a coworkers girlfriend.

Cool site and good question.

Ocean Girl said...

I'm off to check it out. I believe it'll be great. I love your questions, some of them are still on my mind percolating a post.

lisleman said...

Fazlisa, thank you for leaving a comment here and there.

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing