Tuesday, January 25, 2011

blog it, they will come

Did I make you think of “Field of Dreams”?

By J. Stephen Conn

Did you know that line is typically misquoted?  The line said in the movie is, “If you build it, he will come.” But that’s alright with me because I want more than one person stopping by to see my work.

Do you need to take the road to nowhere to get to the field of dreams?

I have not watched that movie for a long time but its core idea of seeking your dreams is a universal idea that has been around for ages.

Maybe if I take a walk in a corn field, a great post idea will be told to me. My blog followers would multiply. But actually I would probably freak out hearing voices while alone in a corn field because I would be reminded of “Children of the Corn”. It’s too cold for walking corn fields now anyways.

But it’s never too cold for dreaming.

I picked out two quotes on dreaming from brainyquote.com to share with you ---
A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality. John Lennon

Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that. George Carlin

Blog it, they will come.
But will they leave a comment?

No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing