Thursday, May 22, 2008

but I want a real firetruck

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Did you see this in the Chicago Tribune??

This guy bought his own firetruck. I can imagine he probably always wanted a firetruck since childhood. Now the strange part (IMHO) is that he lives near Schaumburg. Not really an isolated place far from any fire department.

He built a nice garage for it. I don't know the size of the subdivision's lots but if there was room I won't mind having a neighbor with a firetruck.


Maybe he should give free rides for the neighbors so they stop complaining. On second thought, with today fuel costs - he should fill it with fuel instead of water.

Well I bet the neighbors in the California area in the picture below would be happy to live next to him.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing