Monday, November 13, 2006

strange? depends




Are you a GAMER? -- I'm not so this seems a little strange to me.

On the Chicago Tribune web site the other day I noticed some stories about Second Life
Sometimes I feel that getting a second life would be great, but real life doesn't work that way. Maybe that's the appeal, I don't know.

So after a little searching around, I discovered many news stories on this virtual world. Big story about IBM getting into it.
The news agency Reuters
opened a news center in this virtual world. You can buy virtual property.
The governments are investigating the possibility of TAXING virtual business. Nothing new here - TAXES - as certain as death even if you only existed digitally.

Those avatars shown above? - thanks to the BBC web site.

No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing