Saturday, May 09, 2020

Holy Grail

I’ve never looked for it but there’s a corner in our basement that would be a great place to start your search.

I’m certain you could find a few common grails in our collection of stuff. My propensity for wondering about word usage has me wondering why English speaking people don’t use “grail” without “holy”.


Social media - time consuming and confusing

People like to count stuff. As society progresses we have new things to count and new ways to track our counts. It’s helpful that the blogger system counts my blog posts for me.

I hoped for something to count on, but jumped the gun, deciding to cross the bridge only to cool my heels.

Odd bits:

  • The European Space Agency reports that human urine could one day become a useful ingredient in making concrete to build on the Moon.
  • Did you know you can write sexdaily from dyslexia?
  • Stay-at-home running exercises: running late, running from responsibility, running out of things to say, running your mouth, running down the list, running up the bill, running through the pantry for snacks, (please leave your suggestions in the comment section)
  • Stay-at-home orders have created a new interesting event, drive-by birthday parades. We were in our first one last week.
  • Murder Hornets are nothing compared to Killer Rabbits. Enjoy 14+ minutes of Monty Python’s Holy Grail below.






No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing