Thursday, March 05, 2020

What if’s two

What if I post another “what if” post? Well, you are reading the answer to that easy question. Oh my last “what if” post was last year. (here’s the link)


what if everyone grabs a seat and calms down

What if I titled this post “Last Chance”? I doubt it would make more people read it but for some reason I see this phrase used in emails offering something to buy. I’ve noticed last chances are typically repeated so unfortunately the last email will not be the last of it.

What if I got a comment from someone asking me to join a secret group? Actually one recently showed up here. You will not see it since it was flagged and I deleted it. It provided me with a laugh since a truly secret group would not drop invites in a very public comment section. Maybe they were actually a formerly secret group.

What if Sheryl Crow invited me over for breakfast. I would certainly eagerly accept but I would reject any offers of french toast. There’s no way I could erase the imagine her lyrics create in my mind (“If It Makes You Happy”):

Scrape the mold off the bread
And serve you french toast again


What if I looked at the hand of fate and saw the middle finger waving back at me? Would it suggest that I change the road I’m on?

What if a politician used these lyrics from Kansas’ song “Carry On Wayward Son” in a speech:

Masquerading as a man with a reason
My charade is the event of the season
And if I claim to be a wise man, well
It surely means that I don’t know


What if you leave a comment at the end of this post?





No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing