Thursday, December 06, 2018

turn back time

If I could turn back time, I would write down more of what I experienced so that I'd remember it better today.

Imagine going too far back. For example, an era before electricity was widely available. I don't think I could adjust. No reason to go back further than the introduction of the common kitchen microwave oven.



don't go back to OZ in the winter



Those great moment-in-time pictures offer an easy way to go back in time.

Do you use your blog to go back in time?

I do.

I have used youtube to store a few memories too. 


Back in 2008, I went to the Red Bull (I don't drink the stuff) Flugtag in Chicago. Lots of fun. Remembering this, I wondered if the Flugtag events continued. Yes they did but not as often. Nashville TN. hosted one in 2017. All these digital memories will change retirement in the future (assuming the files don't get lost or formats stop playing).

I took some pictures and a little bit of video. Then I mixed them together with a real corny old song I found.





Here's the song that gave me the post title.




Give it a shot. Finish this sentence, "If I could turn back time...".

No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing