Tuesday, July 05, 2016

rainbow cow blues

I’m at the end of my rainbow. All I found was yellow snow. Probably where the huskies go.

No munchkin ever told me about the yellow brick road. (just wondering do you know if Dorothy’s gang brought a poop bag with them on their road trip? Toto probably left nice treats for you to step on) I have been shown the road before and my name isn’t even Jack.



nice shoes

Star light, star bright,
First star I see tonight,
Oh damn that’s Mars.

Oh ding dong the smartphone dead. I’m off to see the lizard of likes.

I would turn over a new leaf if I knew what leaf to turn. You probably need to find a book.

Small things can be annoying. Reaching for the milk to pour on your morning cereal and not finding any milk.

If you see my milk cow
Send her right on home
I ain't had no milk and butter
Since that cow been gone



No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing