Friday, February 12, 2016

you know who's on first

Are comic memories better than other memories? I don't know but I know some events or mishaps become comic over time.

Long long ago, before Apple was a gadget company, before disco, just after bread came sliced, I found myself being suspended from school because I was in a food fight. Not funny to my parents or me at the time. Today I laugh about it.


Today I found this screen capture of a text exchange (not too many years ago that description would have made no sense what so ever) and it reminded me of the famous "Who's On First" skit performed by Abbott & Costello before I was born.


would they know LOL from LMAO?


Just in case you don't know who's on first, here's a clip of that old skit.  Enjoy!



No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing