Wednesday, February 17, 2016

show me the money


That’s a bag of shredded money. We picked up a few of them free at the Money museum in Chicago. I did a post about all this dead cash back in 2012.  My wife and I enjoyed a visit to the money museum back then.

While you probably don't think about it often (or ever) the amount and denominations of cash in circulation does need to be managed. Many kids think that mom or dad just need to visit a bank to get cash. I do believe the sooner they learn that the banks are not run by Santa Claus the better.

a million dollars in twenties

Hold on 
- I just accidentally hit the pause button on my stream of thought here -

Often my stream of thought flows nicely without much turbulence. Then boom around the bend I find myself being tossed and splashed through the rapids.  

I had planned to report on a few cash related news stories in this post. Really finding a cash related story is no where near as exciting as finding extra cash (no I didn't just find any extra cash - but if you have some it's always welcomed).

There is still one cash related news story I want to share with you:

Johnny Cash Tarantula 

One of 14 New Spiders

Johnny Cash the tarantula (Aphonopelma johnnycashi) was found near Folsom Prison and it's all black in color. I think Johnny would be honored. If a new animal species were to be named after you what would like it to be?

Myself - a new hairy sloth would be a good fit.


a million dollars in a suitcase better than a tarantula pic?


Sure this song has do wah diddy to do with my original cash/money idea. Blame my iTunes player.

Before I knew it new ideas poppin up in me
Singing do wah diddy diddy down diddy do
Man, I forgot Manfred Mann was the group that had the hit with this.



No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing