Wednesday, December 30, 2015

more than a posting



I looked out this morning and the sun was gone
Turned on some music to start my day
I lost myself in a familiar song
I closed my eyes and I slipped away

It's more than a posting (more than a posting)


Yeah, for many it’s just another posting on some blog lost in the digital noise of the internet. If you’re a blogger yourself you might understand that occasional creative feeling you get writing a post.

I often remind myself, don’t look back. It took so long just to realize. I’ll turn it around.

This is certainly isn’t a moving piece of prose. More like scattered lyrics scrambled with a side of comments. Sometimes I add hot sauce. When you create a blog you can go your own way, and post a Fleetwood Mac song. Or not.

Wake up Maggie I think I got something to say to you. With a blog you can say it to many Maggies.

More and more it seems as my life plays out like an oldie station playing in the background. I’m not complaining. But sometimes I don’t want to change the channel and certainly don't want to turn off my music.


Don’t expect an Emotional Rescue, It's Only Rock N' Roll. No it’s only a blog.



No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing