Wednesday, November 25, 2015

preschool cook

I gather from FB postings that this idea of asking preschoolers questions and writing down their thoughtful naive answers is becoming popular.

This idea is not that new. The radio and TV personality, Art Linkletter had a popular segment in his show called, "Kids Say the Darndest Things". I remember watching a few episodes as a kid myself.

Our 4year old preschool granddaughter gave this answer to the question, "How to cook a turkey". Fun assignments in preschool.


she drew a better table setting than I set


This idea had me off watching a few old Art Linkletter clips on youtube. Most of them were the same one copied over and over. Many had terrible sound issues. I finally found this interview of Art by Larry King that includes many kid interviews. Also, you learn a bit about Art Linkletter.  Enjoy


No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing