Friday, September 18, 2015

lucky fragments

This blog of mine is not narrowly focused on anything. The Friday Fragments post by design is not focused. Thus, I have enjoyed posting many FF posts over the years. This last summer, the FF meme/blog-game/linky-thingy(?) was handed off to a different blogger. This is the 13th FF under her new leadership. Thus this round will be the luckiest one.

My general unfocused theme is "Lighten up" - enjoy my fragmented post. There’s a few more fragmented posts linked over at the blog A Star In My Own Universe, check it out.



drained

The other caption I had from the above picture was "down the tubes". I should probably lighten up on my attention to market news. I had wished the "Fed" would have just bit the bullet and raised their interest rate a slight amount this week. Get it over with, I figure is better. You probably heard they didn't, so now we can expect weeks of "expert" speculation on when they will. It's getting to be a bad joke.


How about some bad puns? If you happen to be on Facebook you probably know that the stuff being shared there can be upsetting, annoying, and political.

Recently I ran across a FB post which was not a family picture (the reason I joined FB) but was still fun. Maybe you also will enjoy the list of puns it offered.

... When fish are in schools, they sometimes take debate.   (helps if you read with a Chicago da Bears accent)
... When the smog lifts in Los Angeles U.C.L.A.
... The batteries were given out free of charge.
... A dentist and a manicurist married. They fought tooth and nail.
... When you've seen one shopping center you've seen a mall.
... Police were summoned to a daycare center where a three-year-old was resisting a rest.
... He had a photographic memory which was never developed.  (I wish my photographic memory developed better memories)... When she saw her first strands of grey hair she thought she'd dye.

No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing