Tuesday, September 22, 2015

woah oh oh oh comments

I’ve said it before and will say it again. Youtube is great for refreshing your ears’ memory of great songs. The song “Lido Shuffle” by Boz Scaggs is one of the songs.

For your enjoyment (and giving me something to post about) I included the song at the bottom.

Now I don’t typically look at the comments on youtube. Many can be just stupid and nasty. But I’m not typical and this time I took a glance at the comments.

Here’s the top comment (did you know youtube comments can be voted on?):


“When I hear this song my mind goes back to 1970's in the Lagoon Sub Shop. There was a waitress there who had a pair of 44's at least and when this song played on the sound system she would start to dance and did she ever bounce and I mean bounce, almost gave herself whiplash!! Such fond memories!! sigh!!”
 - top comment on youtube clip “Lido Shuffle”




Well that comment cracked me up. Yeah guys often have unusual memories. Mammary memories?

Hmm, maybe I should be making like a beeline heading for the borderline.



No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing