Sunday, February 22, 2015

some blog I used to read

Remember way way back in 2011 and the big hit, "Somebody That I Used To Know" by Gotye?
It certainly was big on youtube. Plenty of covers and parodies of it.


Gotye


If you have been blogging for more than a few years, then you certainly have seen blogs go dormant.  Real life must take priority and I understand that. This post is not directed to any blog in particular.

The idea of a blog becoming a ghost blog popped in my head while I was listening to that recent hit and I thought of changing the lyrics. 

now your blog is just some blog that used to read.

My favorite cover of the song:







I’m interested if you have followed blogs that just unexpectedly go missing. I’ve learned it is just life in the blog lane.


No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing