Tuesday, November 28, 2006

advice for dad

I found this funny clip.

Do you have a teenage daughter? Then check this advice.

Oh, I really enjoy the daughter's acting or lack thereof.

You really need the right pants for this kinda of action. See more at Haggar.com (really I didn't get any free pants or anything)

BTW - I tried to upload this clip (Guba account). After over an hour I gave-up waiting for the "pending" to clear. This clip is coming from lulu.tv. You can try yourself go to Haggar for the download.

2 comments:

wkellyo said...

I went to the Haggar site. There are four clips that are all pretty funny. If you go, read the print ads too.

lisleman said...

yes I watched the other clips but both my wife and I agree this one is the funniest one.

I took a quick look at the print ads but didn't read them closely.

Hey did you ever connect up with other xfoners in the loop?

Featured Post

easy cheat post

lighten up watch a slideshow