Words about my trip last May (of course if don't ever finish this post I'll need to reference the year too).
First a thought about taking so long to finish the post. Ok, life got a bit busy after the trip. However, that doesn't really explain taking more than 2 months worth of weeks to finish. I'm realizing I didn't consider my thoughts about the trip were worth sharing.
In today's world, you don't need to amble to gamble. You can gamble on your smartphone. I won't do that. I believe the ease of gambling is a problem. However, I do enjoy some gambling.
Throwing dice is a small bit of exercise. Ambling around Las Vegas can be exhausting. If you have been to Las Vegas you'll know that the famous strip is very unnatural. This was only my second visit there.
Ok to summarize, my trip had both the unnatural man-made Las Vegas part and the very nature centric visits to Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks part.
Out of the 4 pictures below I know you will spot the picture not from a National Park.



No comments:
Post a Comment