Wednesday, July 10, 2024

let's get philosophical

Getting physical, as Olivia Newton-John sang, will get you moving. Thinking, discussing philosophical might move your mind. Both can make you sleepy in the end.
 



I've heard it. I've seen it on a t-shirt. Life is a journey. 
 
Notice that "journey" has "our" inside it. Most of my journey was an "our" journey. My "our" group changed over the years. I believe their impact on me still remains even though we went different ways or their journey ended.
 
My universe (don't we all get a personal universe that we can share?) has given me a second chance to join another drifter off to see the world. This new sharing of the journey has been refreshing and exciting. At the moment (many greats moments lately) it seems we're after the same rainbow's end. (yeah I was listening to "Moon River")

Ok, I know can talk too long. Going too deep in explaining my logic. Yeah, not everyone (anyone?) cares about my logic.

SHUT UP AND DANCE WITH ME.




=====
Some older notes left over from when I started this post:
Cicadas are (were) here. (oh I took so long to finish this post that most all of them have left - thank God)
 
cicada on a stick

 
 
What a life - live underground for 17 years, pop out get wings to fly, party, mate and then die.


From the song - “Suicide is Painless”
...
A brave man once requested me
to answer questions that are key
is it to be or not to be
and I replied 'oh why ask me?'

(go ask a cicada!)

 

No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing