Sunday, March 20, 2022

still have it

I thought of this post title and wrote it down. Then the next day as I started to write the post I forgot what the "it" was.

I still have many things while I don't have other things. As you just read, I still have the ability to write the obvious.


So many people have come and gone
Their faces fade as the years go by
Yet I still recall as I wander on
As clear as the sun in the summer sky
Yes many faces from my past have faded away. I can still get lost in music. Especially songs with good lyrics.  (more than a feeling)

Seems I've got to have a change of scene
Cause every night I have the strangest dream
Imprisoned by the way, yeah, it could’ve been
Left here on my own or so it seems
I got to leave before I start to scream
But someone's locked the door and took the key
I still have plenty of strange dreams. Most of them are ok and every so often a bit interesting.
 
 

 

 
 
Off the top of my head, no I mean on the top of my head I still have plenty of hair. Now inside my head is a different story. My brain is the creator of illusions so it's hard to know what is an illusions and what is real.

Of course, I still have my blog therefore I'll post a joke I still have.
Late one day, my friend gets pulled over for speeding. This tired looking state trooper comes up to the window. As he hands back the license he says, “My shift ends in a few minutes so if you can give me a reason for speeding that I have not heard, I’ll just give you a warning.”
My friend thinks for awhile and tells the officer, “My ex-wife left me and married a state trooper. I saw your flashing lights and thought it was him bringing her back.” No ticket for my smart thinking friend.
Please share what you still have.


No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing