Wednesday, November 07, 2018

Late in the evening


The first thing I remember
I was lying In my bed
I couldn't of been no more
Than one or two
I remember there's a radio
Comin' from the room next door
And my mother laughed
The way some ladies do
When it's late in the evening
And the music seeping through


don't worry mom, I got this


That was before I met Julio. My parents turned on my activities after that.

Mama looked down and spit on the ground
Every time my name gets mentioned
Papa said oy if I get that boy I'm gonna stick him in the house of detention
Well I'm on my way
I don't know where I'm going
I'm on my way I'm taking my time




And it was late in the evening 
And the Democrats blew House of Congress away!

(Mama would be happy)

No comments:

Featured Post

Feedback can be amazing